Party Wall Pro Surveyors are able to be appointed by a building owner, adjoining owner and as an agreed surveyor.

We offer our services to all parties of a party wall dispute and take our appointment seriously we can offer advice if you’re a building owner thinking of serving notices, if you are an adjoining owner who has been served a notice you can appoint us to be your Adjoining owner surveyor.

We offer fixed rate awards and variable depending on the complexity of the situation,

Building owners – An owner who wishes to undertake building work which involves the Party Wall etc. Act 1996

Adjoining Owners – this term includes adjoining occupiers with more than a 12 month lease, whose building adjoins the building owners land or for a section 6 notice within 6 metres of the proposed development.

Agreed Surveyor: Home Heroes limited are able to accept appointments as the agreed Surveyor our fees for working as an agreed Surveyor are marginally more expensive than a named surveyor

Our Services:

  • Impartial advice on Party Wall Matters
  • In Agency Services
  • Preparation and service of valid Party Wall Notices
  • Schedule of Condition
  • Agreed Surveyors
  • Acting as Party Wall Surveyor for Adjoining Owners
  • Acting as Party Wall Surveyor for Building Owners
  • Preparation and negotiation of Party Wall Awards (Agreements)


Copyright 2021 Party Wall Pro A Home Heroes Limited Brand Registered in England & Wales 08099968 Regulated By RICS